Tariro Capital provides advise to unlisted funds (such as venture capital and private equity funds) and Investment Holding Companies on the financial, operational, commercial and valuation feasibility of proposed investments. We offer a cost-effective solution to investors with limited internal capacity to evaluate the pipeline of their prospective investee companies. Some of our essential services include, amongst others, the following:
- Assessing the financial viability of investment through either light financial analysis or full scale financial due diligence.
- Provide an independent valuation analysis that provides objective valuation ranges using formal valuation methodologies.
- Review the business model viability of investee company utilising techniques such as Porter 5 forces principles.
- The use of scenario analysis to assess the impact of operating decisions on the return of an investment.
- Determine the feasibility and potential value creation plans through commercial due diligence.
- Review of financing and other commercial agreements.
- Additional ad hoc services such as forecasting, financial modelling, management accounts or annual financial statements re-construction and other services that may be required by a client.